Thursday, April 11, 2013

Gardner Village & Garden Park—October 2012

 

This post should probably go on the family blog, but I thought these photos were so fun I would share.  Back in October when the boys were off track we ventured out for our annual witch hunt at Gardner Village.  The witches were spooky and the cookies were yummy.  The boys love finding the witches they remember from previous years, they each have a favorite.

002 Web 006 Web 022 Web008 Web  014 Web  024 Web 032 Web033 Web      After Gardner Village we headed over the Garden Park Ward.  I had hoped to take Jessica and Vince’s engagement photos here and I wanted to do some exploring before we had the actual photo shoot.  The boys came with me and I was a bit worried they might not enjoy a park with out any swings or slides.  Boy was I wrong.  They ran every where, explored every nook and cranny, and floated about 1,000 leaves down the river while I snapped away with the camera.  The park was beautiful.  It would turn out that we were not able to schedule engagement photos here, but we did do bridals and formals at the park. It was an amazing location with so many great trees, the unique architecture, and great lighting.  Will be coming back here for many more shoots.

045 Web026 Web

040 Web

046 Web049 Web

052 Web

062 Web063 Web

072 Web

No comments:

Post a Comment