Sunday, April 28, 2013

Shoot Down MS with a Spring Minishoot


Those of you who know me at all know of my little obsession with cycling…road biking that is.  I started riding about 2 years ago and it has changed my life in so many positive ways I figure it is time to finally give some of that positive energy back.  Every year thousands of riders descend upon my hometown in Cache Valley to raise money for the fight against MS, and this year I will be joining them. 

Having multiple sclerosis means that you may suddenly have blurry vision. Or that your memory will fail you for no apparent reason. Or that you may not always be able to walk, let alone ride a bike. The symptoms of MS are different, for everyone, and may change from day to day - the only certainty is that it will affect yet another person every hour of every day.

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society will use funds collected from the Bike MS: Harmons Best Dam Bike Ride to not only support research for a cure tomorrow, but also to provide programs which address the needs of people living with MS today. Because we can fight this disease by simply riding a bike, because we have chosen to help thousands of people through a contribution to the Bike MS: Harmons Best Dam Bike Ride , we are now getting closer to the hour when no one will have to hear the words, "You have MS."

In order to raise money for my ride I will be offering a spring mini shoot.  Bring your kids in their new spring attire, capture an individual portrait of your little one or get a family photo taken before the craziness of summer sets in.  All donations will go to Bike MS. 

Book your session soon by contacting me at robyn@tetonphoto.com or 801.949.2695.
If you would like to donate directly to my MS ride click here.
 MS Photoshoot Web

Available dates and times:
Saturday, June 8:  5:00, 6:30, 7:00, 7:30



No comments:

Post a Comment